resilience to Covid-19
24th March 2020
We’ve been busy developing and implementing a comprehensive Covid-19 Adaptive Resilience Plan (ARP) which will act as a live and continuously updated framework for maximising our resilience to the Covid-19 outbreak.
Our ARP is made up of five key components including:
- Mitigation – home working and home laboratory facilitation, comprehensive risk assessments
- Monitoring – regular staff risk profiling, daily-self monitoring, self-declaration questionnaires
- Forecasting – regular best to worst-case scenario forecasting and planning
- Communication – daily strategy telecoms, 24/7 help for staff, continual client updates
- Diversification – accelerated innovation and skills/resource horizon scanning
protect the interests of our team and clients
Our current status:
Survey – our coastal & offshore surveys continue uninterrupted due to the stringent mitigation & monitoring measures that have been implemented.
Analysis – our analytical services continue uninterrupted with a core on-site presence in place and home laboratory set-ups in operation.
Consultancy – our technical consultancy team are operating as ‘business as usual’ utilising cloud access to our IT infrastructure and resources for home working.
We will continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation carefully during this uncertain period and will continue to provide our clients and contractors with regular updates. We wish you all the best through this difficult time but look forward to continuing working with you all when we have beaten the virus together.